TERMS OF SERVICE
By subscribing to the service ("Service") provided by The Real Authority ("TRA") you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"):
TRA reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.public.therealauthority.com/terms-of-service
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
1. You must be 18 years or older, and a licensed real estate agent in good standing to use this Service.
2. You must provide your full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. TRA cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
5. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
7. You expressly understand and agree that TRA shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if TRA has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the Service.
8. TRA reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
9. Payment, Refunds, Adding and Canceling Subscriptions
9.1. A valid credit card is required to maintain an active account.
9.2. The Service is billed in advance on a bi-monthly basis and is non-refundable.
9.3. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
10. Cancellation and Termination
10.1. You are solely responsible for cancelling your account. You may cancel your account at any time online, by phone or via email.
10.2. TRA, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other TRA service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. TRA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
11. Modifications to the Service and Prices
11.1. TRA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
11.2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to subscription fees for the Service, are subject to change at any time. You shall be notified of such changes by email at the email address shown on your account.
11.3. TRA shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
12. Copyright and Content Ownership
12.1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide for the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by submitting this content, you authorize TRA to use your Content to provide the Service.
12.2. TRA does not pre-screen Content, but TRA and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
12.3. The look and feel of the Service is copyright ©2007 TRA All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the visual design elements of the Service without express written permission from TRA.
13. General Conditions
13.1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
13.2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
13.3. You understand that TRA uses the data and services of third parties to provide the Service.
13.4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, TRA, or any other TRA service.
13.5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by TRA.
13.6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
13.7. TRA does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
13.8. You expressly understand and agree that TRA shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if TRA has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your Content; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
13.9. The failure of TRA to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and TRA and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and TRA (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
13.10. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at Info@TheRealAuthority.com.